Certified Translation from Czech to English
I specialize in Certified Translations from Czech to English. I can provide you with a certified translation from Czech to English for a number of British organizations and bodies, such as the Home Office, HMRC, banks, universities, the NHS, DVLA and many more.
- Below you will find the most commonly translated documents, which usually require a certified translation. If your document is not listed please send me an email to find out more.
What does a certified translation from Czech to English look like?
- A certified translation from Czech to English will be stamped, signed and dated. It will also include a certification statement saying that the translation is a true, accurate and complete translation of the original Czech document. This is standard procedure and a certified translation like this will be accepted by a number of UK institutions like UK Naric, the Home Office, DVLA, the NHS, HMRC, banks, universities, colleges, insurance companies and others.
Is it necessary to send you original documents?
- Original documents are not usually required for a certified translation from Czech to English. A scanned copy, which you can email to me, is normally fine. If you’re not sure, though, do ask the intended recipient of the translation what exactly they require.
How to order a certified translation from Czech to English
1. Send me an email, in which you’ll specify what you need translated. Attach a scanned copy or a photo of the document to the email.
2. I will get back to you as soon as possible with the price, time scale and payment details (all emails are answered within 24 hours). Payment by bank transfer or PayPal is preferred (if paying by PayPal a surcharge of approx. 3 % is added to the final price).
3. Your translated documents will be posted or emailed to, as required, by the agreed deadline. If your document has 1-2 pages I can usually send you the translation within three working days.
What is the cost of a certified translation from Czech to English?
- Prices for certified translations start at £22, if emailed, or £25 if posted. For more information please visit the PRICES page.