Certified Translation of a Czech Criminal Records Check to English
I can provide you with a certified translation of a Czech criminal records check into English.
- Price: £25 for the front page or £30 for front and back for a typical clear Czech CRB (the price includes First Class Signed For delivery) – for more pages the price will be higher
- Timescale: usually 3 working days of receiving your document and payment – if you need the translation more urgently let me know and I will see what I can do
How to order the translation of a Czech criminal records check
1. Send me an e-mail with your requirements. Attach the CRB check that you need translated. You can also tell me what purpose the translation will serve and whether you need a hard copy or if an electronic one will suffice.
2. I will get back to you as soon as possible. I cannot always reply to emails straightaway so please be patient. All emails are answered within 24 hours.
3. If you agree with the price and timescale I will send you payment details. Payment by bank transfer or PayPal is preferred. If paying be PayPal please note that the final price will be slightly higher due to their fees.
4. Your translation will be either posted or emailed to you by the agreed deadline.
Is it necessary to send the original to you?
No. An electronic copy is usually enough. I would always recommend you check with the intended recipient of the translation to find out what exactly they require though.
What does a certified translation of a Czech criminal records check look like?
A certified translation of a Czech criminal records check will include a translator’s certification statement in which I will certify that the translation is to the best of my knowledge and belief a true, accurate and complete translation of the original/attached document. The translation will be stamped, signed and dated and will include my contact details as well as my qualification. A certified translation like this will generally be accepted throughout the UK.