Czech English translation services
I am a qualified freelance native Czech translator and offer Czech English translation services to businesses and individuals in the following combinations:
CZECH ➜ ENGLISH and ENGLISH ➜ CZECH
What can I translate for you?
- Marketing and advertising materials: brochures, leaflets, catalogues, questionnaires, surveys etc.
- Business documents: letters, e-mails, contracts, agreements, insurance documents and any other business related documentation
- Technical documents: instruction manuals, user guides, handbooks, maintenance manuals, product descriptions, health and safety documents etc.
- Educational materials, children’s literature
- Anything to do with sport and the humanities
- Official documents I offer affordable certified Czech English translation from Czech into English and English into Czech
- Texts for websites
How much will it cost?
As a freelance Czech translator, I can offer you much lower translation rates than a translation agency!
The cost of your Czech English translation will be worked out by the number of words in the original document. With certificates and diplomas, the cost will depend on the number of pages to be translated and on the complexity of the formatting. My charges start at only £0.07 per word for text translation (while most agencies charge from £0.13 upwards) and at only £22 per page for certified translation, which as a qualified Czech translator I can provide you with. Please see the rates page for a more detailed explanation of translation costs.
Order a Czech English translation
For a free quote please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your documents that you wish me to translate (or at least a sample) and I will get back to you with a quote. If you accept, I will translate the documents and post/email them to you. If you require a certified translation, I will attach a translator’s certificate of accuracy to the translation together with my stamp and signature and post it to you. Payment upfront is required due to some unpleasant experiences with non-payers. For larger projects I may require a deposit.